The Railroad Comes to Town In 1905 Warrensburg's industry justified the building of a 3-mile spur from Thurman Station. Dr. Michael Kudish, author of Where Did the Tracks Go: Following Railroad Grades in the Adirondacks and a number of other books about the history of the railroad in New York State, traced the story of the railroad in the area.
Click image to view slideshow
Millworkers Reminisce at Museum An enthusiastic group of nearly 60, including many who worked in local mills and factories, gathered on January 24, 2010, to share memories of Warrensburg. Museum director Steve Parisi led the discussion.
Warrensburgh Museum Hours
Year-round: Wednesdays, 12 - 4 pm and Sundays, 1 - 3 pm July - September Saturdays 11 am - 3 pm And by Appointment 518-232-7349
Warrensburgh Historical Society PO Box 441 (3754 Main Street) Warrensburg, NY 12885 518-232-7349 or 518-623-2928 email@example.com
All content copyright Warrensburgh Historical Society